When you have potential clients coming in for meetings, ask yourself the following:
- Does it look like you have everything is under control?
- Does it look like you take care of your building, your employees and your customers?
First impressions are everything, especially when you own a business.
Having a clean office space makes you appear more detail-oriented, accessible, approachable, mindful, organized and in tune to your work environment to everyone who walks through the doors. But, clean office spaces are also a lot of work.
And, worse still, they’re expensive—or at least appear to be.
No matter the industry, there’s a good chance scheduling regular commercial cleanings isn’t a top priority. Of course, there are several reasons why this could be the case…you don’t find the right company, they don’t have wonderful reviews, or their pricing is too expensive to even consider.
But, we’re here to change that mindset. The team at Scruples has compiled a list of ways a clean office will affect the first impressions you receive, and why investing in the right commercial cleaning company is your best route to success.
The First Impressions of Prospective Clients in a Professionally Cleaned Office
This Company Invests in Itself
- You invest to improve your company image in a physical way.
- You invest to improve the safety of everyone who enters your building.
- You invest to improve company efficiency.
- You invest to improve company confidence and brand values.
- You invest to preserve and protect building assets such as carpets, floors, tile surfaces, and equipment.
This Company Really Pays Attention to the Details
- You are aware of the look and feel of every room, hallway and bathroom.
- You are aware of how new clients should feel when they are received.
- You are aware of the conditions of your work environment and how it affects others.
First Impressions of Potential Employees in a Professionally Cleaned Office
This Company Invests in Its Employees
- You invest to improve the mental and physical health of your employees.
- You invest to improve employee morale.
- You invest to improve company standards for good work environments.
- You invest to improve company productivity and comradery.
- You invest to improve employee expectations.
This Company Understands Its Responsibility as a Leader
- You understand and acknowledge that your employees’ work environment sets the tone of each workday.
- You understand and acknowledge that your employees’ moods and morale keep them productive.
- You understand and acknowledge that frustrations can mount quickly when your workspace isn’t clean and organized.
- You understand and acknowledge that employees who work in a messy environment are at an increased risk for injury.
Why a Professional Clean Ensures Pristine First Impressions
No matter who your business serves, or what your business specializes in, a clean office will always work in your favor: from winning over prospective clients, gaining the confidence of new team members, or maintaining a high employee morale to keep your current employees happy and productive.
Most employees consider their workplaces as a second home. When you invest in commercial cleaning services, you invest in:
- Your productivity
- Your appearance
- Your atmosphere
- Your success
A clean office is far more productive and inviting than a messy office – it’s as simple as that. When you take time improve your work environment and allow professionals to get your office fresh, sanitized and safe, you are investing in the health and comfort of all who enter and work in the building.
It’s a win-win situation: a clean office leads to happy employees and impressed clients, impressed clients lead to more projects, happy employees lead to more productivity and happy clients, and happy clients lead to a big boost in business.
Boost your business by requesting a quote today.